Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Just who is DUKE MINING COMPANY why are they related to Kaching kaching and robert mcnulty

Can anyone tell me the relation between DUKE MINING company and Robert J McNulty?

Can anyone tell me why DUKE MINING would want to be in on Kaching Kaching?

http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/100427/Duke-Mining-Company-Inc_8-K/dkmz_ex1015.htm

I mean hmmmm interesting - right?

So a mining company really is joined up with Kaching Kaching

and here is supposedly why:


http://www.alacrastore.com/company-snapshot/Duke_Mining_Company_Inc-3798263

Does this make any sense people?

A  ----- MINING ----- Company.

what - is this a way to prove a loss - so that 2.4 million doesn't have to be paid back?

Alright does anyone have a clue? or ideas or suggestions?

Send 'em in people.


Seems like they joined because Robert J McNulty just likes to dig himself deep.

If you haven't decided whether Robert J McNulty is a swindler or scam artist yet - then take my opinion on the matter. I feel that he is. I feel he has been taking the money from people and bouncing checks and then using money from a company instead of paying bills buying properties and then claiming bankruptcy and manipulating penny stocks all to make himself a bundle of money. That's what I feel.

I'm still uncovering.

But if you - or anyone else has been taken in by Kaching Kaching scams and Local Ad Links Scams or Beyond Commerce scams or BoomJ scams - then I can probably point to the person who is responsible.

Just wait - we will find these links together people.

Anyone interested in learning more?

Leave me comments. Even if you haven't been swindled it's interesting to find the FACTS on this man who has been doing interesting moves for years people. YEARS.

Maybe even decades and living off the sweat of the poor people.

If you ever imagined a dirty evil land owner working people to death on the fields and then not paying them and raping the children and women - this is what I feel for the man who is behind all of these swindling thigns.

And I aim to uncover him one FACT at a time.

ALL IN ONE PLACE - so you don't have to go far to find it all.

Someone should be taking this man to the police - why hasn't he been investigated?

Who gave him immunity to step on poor people and steal from them - because that is what I think in my opinion that he has been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment