Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DID you KNOW Robert J McNulty ran Local Ad Link and Kaching Kaching ?

Are you one of those people who McNulty defrauded money from?

Do you have a factual story to share?

Would you like people to hear your story?

Would you like to stop Robert J. McNulty from ruining other people's lives?

Then leave a comment here and I will post your information.

Give me facts - don't give me hyperbole - tell me the straight up truth.

If you have any documents to prove your facts that would be even better.

But I am on an investigation to show how Robert J McNulty has been taking from people and living the high life - giving his son BMWs and having a nice multi million dollar home, while the grandmothers and low income people he has been robbing don't eat dinner... because he took their money and fed them empty promises.

TELL Joe Blink about it - I'm 007 - and I'm going to take this case on - like a pit bull.

Comment - if you need to - you can contact me by email joeblink007 at gmail dot com as well.

I will add your story to my investigation and keep going on.

This man has hurt too many people - bouncing checks and not making them good.

PROVEN FACT he dabbled in illegal activity.

PROVEN FACT the SEC has investigated him and found him to have done illegal actions.

Read this blog - and hey  - TAKE SCREEN SHOTS - know across the world that this man has been doing this for YEARS.

We can prove 16 years.

How much money did he scam from you?

Are you part of the Kaching Kaching Scam?

How much have you lost?

Did you lose on the Local Ad Link Scam?


Tell us - and we'll put it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment